Vegan lasagne. Recipe

I have felt in love in lasagna since I was 12 yo.
Thanks Garfield for this true love.
I used to eat it all the time,
but couple years ago I stopped eat it.
Mostly because of my vegan lifestyle.
But after my successful experiment with pizza 
I thought: " Why not try to make vegan lasagna? ".
So let see what happened C:


Recipe:
  • no pre-cooking lasagna leafs 
  • one middle eggplant
  • lemon
  • tomatoes
  • fresh herbs (I had dill and parsley from my grand mom's garden)
  • little pepper
  • mushrooms 
  • spices ( as usual my favorite: black pepper and salt/garlic/herbs )





Firstly, you need to soak the eggplant, so it does't taste bitter.

Secondly, I made a sauce. You need to mix in blender: tomatoes, pepper, the half of eggplant, lemon juice and herbs. Mix it carefully and add some spices to your sauce.

Thirdly, you need to slice very thin mushrooms and the another half of eggplant.

Finally, you can build your lasagna. 
I made three layer: 
first was lasagna leafs, sauce and eggplant
second was leafs again with sauce and mushrooms
third was leafs with sauce and rest eggplant on top of my lasagna.

Then, put your lasagna into the oven ( it must be 180 degrees ).
And wait for 35-40 minutes.


Bon appetite :P


P.S. I want to start a new project, but now it's a secret.

X    X    X    X    X    X    X

Kate.

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.